Updated May 13, 2020 4:38pm
OPTYX is currently sensitive and reactionary to all the local authorities as they navigate and direct the situation on hand.
We will be opening the locations listed below starting May 4th, 2020
New limited hours of operation: 10am to 5pm
- 2384 Broadway New York NY 10024
- 1076 Third Ave New York NY 10065
- 2009 Broadway New York NY 10022
- 1125 Lexington Ave New York NY 10075
Long Island locations
- 1229 Wantagh Ave Wantagh NY 11793
- 190 Wheatley Plaza Greenvale NY 11548
- 10 Main Street East Hampton 11737
- 7 Wall Street Huntington NY 11743
Hello OPTYX Family,
As OPTYX prepares to reopen for business, we want you to know the safety of our customers and our staff is our top priority, by maintaining all social distancing and cleanliness guidelines.
Covid-19 has changed our whole world, and we’ve taken every measure to provide our clients with the highest level of vision care in the safest way possible. Below are a few of our “new normal” procedures we thought you should know
To Schedule an appointment for any service, please call your local OPTYX or 1-877-472-6945.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect exam rooms between patients
- We will have hygiene products available for use in the store
- We will be promoting a six-foot social distance and store capacity limits
- All doctors and staff will be outfitted in Personal Protective Equipment
- We offer curbside pickup upon request
- Telehealth calls are available
- Our new online site is available at OPTYX.COM so you can shop locally, with free shipping from the safety of your own home.
OPTYX has always offered a very personalized shopping experience, and will continue our practice of serving one to two customers per hour in all locations.
We value you as a patient, and appreciate you hanging in there with us!
Stay Safe, Stay Strong
Please be safe and we appreciate being able to serve our clients.
We truly appreciate your patronage.
- All barbershops, hair salons, tattoo or piercing salons, nail salons, hair removal services and related personal care services will be closed to the public effective Saturday, March 21 at 8:00PM.
- Governor Cuomo signed an executive order mandating businesses that rely on in-office personnel to decrease their in-office workforce by 75%.
- Exemptions from the order will include shipping, media, warehousing, grocery and food production, pharmacies, healthcare providers, utilities, banks and related financial institutions.
- The Department of Financial Services has issued a new directive to New York State mortgage servicers to provide 90-day mortgage relief to mortgage borrowers impacted by the novel coronavirus.
- Retail shopping malls, amusement parks and bowling alleys to close by 8 PM Thursday in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
- Governor Cuomo signed the bill guaranteeing job protection and pay for New Yorkers who have been quarantined as a result of novel coronavirus.
- Governor Cuomo signed an executive order directing all schools in New York to close by Wednesday, March 18 for two weeks ending April 1.
- Casinos, gyms, theaters are closed until further notice. Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
- New York State is waiving all park fees in state, local and county parks.
- Testing is free for all eligible New Yorkers as ordered by a health care provider.
- Your local health department is your community contact for COVID-19 concerns.